Rijal Reisha Poems
- You'Re A World To You You want You run Get into the ...
- Your Work In Guise I keep myself in a corner In thy majestic...
- Inspiration Moments come when you feel low You're lost, ...
- At Your Best You are the brightest star up above the world so...
- This Christmas, I'M Asking For... When I happen to feel ...
- Winter Song I stand still, enchanted in your beauty Your ...
- In Thy Beauty Glorious thee, as elegant as the full moon ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You'Re A World To You
Get into the competition
For those which are a real waste
You make your ego, jealousy, rage-
Your tool, your helper, your mates
You find your happiness out there
You chase ‘em
That it'll lead you nowhere
And some more of those
Again, with a rush, there your heart goes
Continuing the circle
To get yourself entangled\in happiness absolute momentary
As it will evoke-the pain from within
The pain with you that you always carry
There's the want to out win
Although you know you run short of time