Tebogo Phakedi Poems
- Biological Clock They worry, they worry My family worries ...
- Hopelessly Waiting I woke up...all in vain What is regarded ...
- Morning After Pill Rubber is our favorite Though it has ...
- In Love With A Writer I was told that I should read Problem ...
- If You Ever Cheated It is there you know..cheating.does it ...
- The Sirens Calling Carrying my skirt down ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I find it stupid when people ask me if what I wrote is about my life. Like really? Would you assume that I was raped when I write about rape? Or would you assume that I''Writing is creative
Comments about Tebogo Phakedi
They worry, they worry
My family worries about my ability to birth
Little do they know that the time has stopped?
I have tried, but you know,
The kinds of men I have tried with are the kind
That.....that couldn’t even pray for me when I needed them to
I am terrifically, stupidly, awesomely waiting for you.
The thick tick tack of my Bio clock left me so thick with nothing
Even if that is the case my heart and my art are rich
See, I don’t have to worry about how I will notice you
Because unlike those who can’t service prayer for me
You will voluntarily ...