Amitabh Roy Poems
- Impatient Days are numbered, I know Time is limited, I was ...
- 50 Years Later! ! I have no letter to show you my son Said ...
- Diary Of A Traveller: I Passing meadows sigh no ...
- Beyond The Horizon Beyond the horizon there lies A new place...
- Formally Informal It was not meant for you... When you ...
- The Lake Of Chilka Unknown faces melted every now and ...
- Venomous I didn't mind it dear I knew the touch, knew the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amitabh Roy
Days are numbered, I know
Time is limited, I was told
The miser sun refuses to extend
Its shadow any more...
Too many hurdles left
Still no sign of finishing line
And you say the man old
Is in hurry indeed?
Too many story still untold
Which you need
Happiest hours are far
How can I bid good bye
If you my dear
Remain with closed eye?
Teach me patience -
I love to learn from you
But make my tears dry
Before I sign the MOU