Jayesh San Poems
- Somebody Searching For Someone As the day is not Locked ...
- A Lazy Beast After the attempts to revolution, I was ...
- A Street At Night When All The...
- A Bridge I need a bridge To cross the night Last night Was...
- Coffee Shop @ 6 Pm Saturday evening at 6 ‘o’ clock In a ...
- At Night He thanked the night, For marking the death of a ...
- A Life To Be... Calm like a blossom Chilled like a touch of ...
contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working as freelance writer and designer more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jayesh San
Somebody Searching For Someone
As the day is not
In fear of
Not being back,
I never held you
For any reason
In the evenings
And the nights in the city
I was not searching
For a lost one
What can a kitten do
Other than coming back to home?
As the gate never closes
In the fear of
The night rolling back
Like a movie stuck
Between the stories
Life is waiting
To complete the remaining movie
A dog swishes its tail
To say that
He is not bothered
About somebody who