Josh Davoll Poems
- Footprints In The Snow 1. An impression of my footprints ...
- The Gardener Do you want to live forever? said the Gardener...
- Prison I built a prison in my head To house the trouble deep...
- Dusk Dusken the night with the blood of day, In fading ...
- Fish Through choking depths of unseen sights Turns a fabled ...
- Who Will Remember Me? Who will remember me when I pass? ...
- Sad Eyes Deep and Dark Your eyes penetrate Mine. And only ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Davoll
Footprints In The Snow
An impression of my footprints in the snow
And roads to walk before I fall
I wonder where my footprints go
and were they even there at all
I heard a call; a call I know
My heart has bled me not to leave
Lulled by the silence; held below
By shadows you would not conceive
In drab of night I'll say hello
And hold you close into my chest
I know I owe you all I know
But know I never loved you less