A New Nighmare - Poem by Austin fryer
A wish that can never be granted
A Dream that never ceases
I wake up only to remain asleep
Why won't it end
Why am i trapt in this Never ending dream
When does this nightmare end..
When..does it begin..
Comments about A New Nighmare by Austin fryer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl