An Introduction To Post-Conceptual Poetics(2) - Poem by Nyein Way
(1) analysis of consciousness: sensational realities is just illusive run-away, no existence but the engagement of mind and sensational objects.
(2) mind is the open abstraction which is depending on sensation to draw picture of prejudices; the management of or rearrange of prejudices lures the person who makes poetry.
(3) so, the important thin line between sensations and mind should be awared or else the conceptual uncertainty cannot be realized.
(4) reexamining the conceptual frame or conceptual identity should always be contemplated in post-conceptual poetics.
(5) it is not the improvisation which make poetic text but the skilled contemplative abstraction-led silence play and make the world of uncreative capacity, the deepest core of the concept democracy in post-conceptual poetics.
(6) a machinery of building a house within and outside the house with and without home and homelessness.
(7) a human machinery and an existentialist's consciousness on emotion is recognised in a postmodern deconstructive way.
Comments about An Introduction To Post-Conceptual Poetics(2) by Nyein Way
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.