Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Anxiety Of The Body - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
The life, in the beginning travel along road.
The body and mind moves to the wider
Direction, anywhere, everything goes.
The strength continues to the sense of action.
The body got tired, the mind thrown into confusion
To any point of direction.
The mind speaks and the body moves.
The muscles continue trembling because of fatigue.
The body feeling restless need focus of attention
The mind needs relaxation,
Something similar to meditation.
The spirit goes along way with body and mind to rest.
The main part that needs treatment and healing
With focus of attention.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
5 March 2003
11: 30 PM
Comments about Anxiety Of The Body by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl