Appreciate It - Poem by Jennifer Foreman
When someone help you in your time of need
but you put them down as if their a bad seed.
When they show you love for who you are
and would write your name on the brightest star.
When someone stands behind what ever you do
and you know they will take a bullet for you.
When you look back at the things they've done
and you know they've shown love to everyone.
When your sitting in your house and you left alone
that's when you start to realize all the love they've shown.
Comments about Appreciate It by Jennifer Foreman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda