Art Of Self Deception - Poem by Carl Roussell
Your troubles build up.
Rather than give up, you take
A moment for you.
Now you feel that on this day
The chance to find your resolve.
Wrap you hands around
A warm cup of coffee, take
This moment for now.
You are ready, face the day,
Because you might hear your truth.
Your troubles are here,
They're not going anywhere.
Your troubles own you.
Still, you stand to face the day;
The art of self deception.
Comments about Art Of Self Deception by Carl Roussell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda