late night boredom lnb
Day In/Day Out - Poem by late night boredom lnb
A copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy.
The day of the week printed in ink.
Pages pristine, square reproductions
of orderly graphs.
Proper instruction, perfect reaction
and we are in line.
Present in time.
Don't turn the page
or do turn the page
I will be here,
as I was in that one
just like before
and tomorrow as well.
Is this a dream?
Or dreaming of dreaming?
Myself in the past
remembering me, came for a visit
his future in pocket
a present for now, to give to whenever
next time i remember to remember.
Comments about Day In/Day Out by late night boredom lnb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl