Do Whats Right - Poem by Amber Nipper
as the days go by you try to survive
in a world that ain't so right.
trying to break free but you'll never
be always do what's right.
be the best you can be an you will
see you'll be some one in life.
try to do what you need to do
an you'll be alright.
one world one life got
to do whats right.
Comments about Do Whats Right by Amber Nipper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda