Face - Poem by TAPANKUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY
Looking at your face, I just wonder
I am not a psychiatrist but
I had have experience.
really it’s not -it has it’s own beauty
Then, should I recall
the endless story of stream…
I can’t, - I tremble with terrific fear!
Jostling, Jostling and Jostling is everywhere
Typhoon invites Tycoon.
Would you survive?
On looking at your face, I wonder!
‘No one can make me die.
I will wait, I will wait…’
Comments about Face by TAPANKUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda