Fade - Poem by Brandy Elger
my vision turns gray...
I feel my life running through my hands
as my body is covered by the shifting sands.
As I float above my corpse,
I don't feel a thing, no remorse.
I think about what I've just done
and how it will affect everyone.
How many lives have I just destroyed
over myself feeling a little annoyed
at Life's injustices, inadequacies?
Is my life just one big disease?
A blight that walked this shattered realm,
to bring Death and Misery with myself at the helm?
I hover around love I once loved,
and only wish to give them all a final goodbye
even in death, my suffering lives on,
for no god exists, no power to depend on...
Comments about Fade by Brandy Elger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl