Dr. Geeta Radhakrishna Menon
Farmer 12 - Their Determination Paid - Poem by Dr. Geeta Radhakrishna Menon
Farmer's marched and marched,
Till their muscles and bones ached,
Till their feet bruised and blistered,
Until in the burning heat they collapsed!
Their grit and determination paid,
Their courage and persistence never failed,
Their demands of loan waiver achieved,
Their goal and purpose to win succeeded!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
waiver of the farmers. A big relief for them.
Many more things to be done for the farmers. However, the process
of winning has begun.
I am very happy for the farmers.
Comments about Farmer 12 - Their Determination Paid by Dr. Geeta Radhakrishna Menon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl