Friday - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Finally the day has arrived and I’m alive and free.
Right as soon as the clock strikes five I can be on my way.
It’s sunny today and warmer than normal.
Don’t care to think about anything since the weekend has come.
Answering the call to be alive and free.
You can bet I won’t be thinking about Monday.
Comments about Friday by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: today
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda