Healing (Cinquain #4) . - Poem by Carl Roussell
Leave them behind.
They are gone, I am here,
and the hand in mine may yet heal.
Comments about Healing (Cinquain #4) . by Carl Roussell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Poem Edited: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl