It’s Up To Me - Poem by Priestess NuRaDina
If I am to live my life fully and free,
I realize its up to me.
The thoughts I think
the words I say
set the stage for my life play.
How I act and the things I do,
determines what results come through.
Peace I find is in my mind so
I have learned to love and live
one moment at a time.
Whatever the drama,
no matter how long the play,
there is one thing I know to be true.
Though it all, the rise and the falls
this scene will change to.
Comments about It’s Up To Me by Priestess NuRaDina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda