Lies Of Being Gay - Poem by A.J. Ryan
Ever down, feeling out and astray,
As you've been picked on by 6?
Ever done stuff your own way,
And they give you stick,
Calling you 'gay'
For being poetic or artistic?
Or whatever it may be,
If you're parallel straight,
There's a fact, happily,
That you will appreciate;
1 in 6 are gay, immediately
You can look at 6 you hate.
1 of them should for sure
Turn out gay in the end.
Yet they don't know your
Life will feature
A beautiful girlfriend.
Until your mind can be read one day,
All that will be told are the lies of being gay.
Comments about Lies Of Being Gay by A.J. Ryan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda