Liquid To Fall - Poem by A.J. Ryan
I'm sitting on a hard wooden deck chair,
Sitting under the clear-blue sky
And the loner clouds.
I can feel and I can even see the radiation
Waves drifting and reflecting
Off all that is solid.
I need liquid to just fall,
Make me wet
And cool me down.
I close my eyes and relax
As the liquid falls down all over my face.
It was the pasty white crap
Of twenty crows flying over me!
Comments about Liquid To Fall by A.J. Ryan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl