Love - Poem by TAPANKUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY
Was it a mistake?
Of course, it wasn’t.
To me, it’s only love that makes life worth living.
Is it a mistake?
Of course, it’s not: Love is the essence of life
which we could not do without.
Without love, life, I say is a big zero.
Why do you mix up the past with the present,
it doesn’t help.
Comments about Love by TAPANKUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl