Missin You - Poem by Sylvia Fourness
I see your face, when i close me eyes,
I hear your voice, when I stop mine,
I feel your touch, when i am alone,
i miss you now, you need to know.
I'm think of you, are you thinkin of me?
I'm missin your everything, are you missin me?
I necer heard you say, I love you,
But I want you to know, that I do.
I need you here, because I'm not doin good,
When you were here, you always understand,
I hope you feel it, I thought we has somethin
If you don't need me, my life means nothin.
Comments about Missin You by Sylvia Fourness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda