My Cry - Poem by Iwavva Dum
Answer me whe I cry, Lord,
Take me to a high place when my sin brings me down!
Have mercy on me.
Have mercy on this splitted, weak and
For I am nothing but clay,
Gathered and molded by You – but clay!
Look at me! I am small and insignifiant,
A grain of sand in the desert,
I thirst for You,
I crave for Your heart!
Answer me when I cry, Lord!
Comments about My Cry by Iwavva Dum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl