My Secret - Poem by m.karriem saleem
N my sleep I c her.
more than I could ever illusion.
Even n my slumber,
she can cause me 2 b breathless!
stars 4 eyes!
moonlite 4 a smile!
saturates my ears,
like the fragrance of n'censes.
stalks my nostrils,
indentical 2 a Black Panther.
N'veloping her aroma n my lungs.
I lick my lips,
I relish her kiss.
I feel her touch.
I smell her heartbeat.
Wrapping myself n the wamth of her heartbeat.
She's replayed n my thoughts as 1 of my favorite cd.
I make no excuse 4 how I feel!
She captivated my soul!
She's the sunrise 2 my 3rd eye.
THANK U GOD! ! !
4 your artistic superority of this earthly angel without wings.
She's a beautiful start 2 my day.
She's a lovely way 2 fall asleep.
N my mind...
I'll always b her man!
Comments about My Secret by m.karriem saleem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl