Ponder - Poem by Kevin Waller
Weak am I for these words I dare not speak,
for what will happen if they should leak.
Burning my heart and soul by holding it back,
the ability to tell you this is what I lack.
For you my heart has begun to sway,
since you entered my life I cannot look away.
These feelings came to me so very strong,
with out you I feel so very wrong.
My chest goes tight my heart in flames,
whenever I begin to think of your name.
I am starting to see the source of this calling,
For you I am certain that I am falling.
Comments about Ponder by Kevin Waller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: heart
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl