To A Lady Not Mine - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Lady! In thee I saw perfection,
Affection in a beauty of nature;
Indeed, so mesmerize to be my adoration,
Introduce me to thy painting love azure.
I pray for heaven to send me,
A cupid angel, my archer of love;
Shooting my love arrows for thee,
From his divine clouds above.
If thou can resist a cupid arrows,
May thy heart have died already;
When thy mind seem so narrow,
Thy life turns out to be ungaudy.
Comments about To A Lady Not Mine by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl