To You I Am - Poem by timelia tison
I am deeply wounded,
But they still shatter my empty Heart.
So I tell my story:
Of the girl whose heart was broken
When she didn’t have one.
The story that kept the World In place.
I am No longer vulnerable.
My secrets are kept within.
Never will be written on my face.
I am an isolated scapegoat.
You may do to me as you please.
Just wish me away
Or heave me off my feet—
Over the Bridge…
Down to The soil ground
Where I belong.
Comments about To You I Am by timelia tison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye