Unsure Girl - Poem by Kirsten Striecker
Well, I am unsure of what I am going to do about this whole '____' situation.
He's unsure on his mind, and I am unsure on my mistake in the past.
Happiness is what he brings, but sadness is what I feel.
Guilty is a word, I'd use strong.
I see it and I wish it never happened.
I dream it and I don't want the feeling to stop.
I'm lost and distracted by his kisses.
The way he looks at me and calls me gorgeous.
I'm at high stakes with my choice.
I'm unsure and unknown.
This is my mind.
Or maybe my heart. I don't love you.
I sure do like you.
I don't need you.
I wish I had you.
This is silly. You're a silly boy.
Blah, I'm so unsure.
Baby, tell me one thing.
What do you want?
All I know. Is I am completely unsure.
Comments about Unsure Girl by Kirsten Striecker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl