Ravinder Kumar Soni
Vedic Prayer - Poem by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Both of you are divine,
(The chosen aim
And the achievement of that aim):
With your divinity purify us.
May our efforts to gain emancipation be pleasant!
May the state of emancipation be pleasant!
May our return from the beyond be pleasant!
• Inspired by Rig Veda Mantra X.xxiv.6
Comments about Vedic Prayer by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda