You Say And Think - Poem by Haley Canada
You say were seperating,
when were really trying to pull it together.
You say we broke a promise,
when we really just took a break.
You say you hate us all,
when deep inside we know you don't.
You think it is our fault,
when really it could be yours.
You think that we fight about everything,
when really were just playing.
You think that everyone is against you,
when were really just trying to help.
and your friends.
Comments about You Say And Think by Haley Canada
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl