You Will Never. - Poem by Emalie Soleyy
You will never like me the way i like you.
You will never look at me the way i want you to.
But maybe if i told you how i feel about you.
You might like me the same way too.
And maybe if i look deep into your eyes.
We might not have to say our goodbyes.
For so long i have wanted for you to say.
I love you, but that is never the way.
Because what i want will never come true.
Because all i really want is you.
Comments about You Will Never. by Emalie Soleyy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Emalie Soleyy's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl