Bryar Tipton Poems
- My Teacher, My Friend The three years that I have known you, ...
- Take My Hand When you lose something important, you think ...
- I Don'T Want To, Because I Lov... I don't want to read, ...
- My Teachers They are great friends and don't even know it, ...
- A Great Person This person has a great smile, I wish I ...
- Emotions My life is full of emotions, more than the amount ...
- When I See You Whenever I see you my heart skips a beat, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bryar Tipton
My Teacher, My Friend
The three years that I have known you,
I have had so much fun.
You always brought a smile to my face,
and I admire you a ton.
You should know, you are more than a teacher to me,
your a friend and someone I trust.
You always made me laugh,
I could never make a fuss.
Maybe you don't know, Im not sure,
but you have helped me a lot.
Problems between, friends, family and school,
all the issues I've fought.
Out of the many things you have taught me,
and the many qualities you have.
The one that stuck out to me the most,
is how good a ...