Ronberge (anno primo)
A Choice Made - Poem by Ronberge (anno primo)
I shall be telling this without regret.
Somewhere, somehow, during my earthly time
I met several damsels, some ordinary, some sublime.
I have chosen to love the one with a soul deepest
And since then, I have not known any rest.
Comments about A Choice Made by Ronberge (anno primo)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl