Kesav Venkat Easwaran
A Flower In Disguise… - Poem by Kesav Venkat Easwaran
Filling the air around sublime a fragrance strikes!
Alluring sweet 'n soft, this soothing smell arrives
My sense rears to find from where this feel derives
But fails to place the source; who sends this scent divine?
Oh! Dear! I now hear arousing words yours
Passion, honey to share and profound burning fire
Before the sleepless night disheartened goes tired
It is your flower that invites me to there!
17 08 08
Comments about A Flower In Disguise… by Kesav Venkat Easwaran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl