A Fool’s Almanac - Poem by Roland Cho
We like to understand things
Even beyond our levels of understanding.
Seeking to understand what we should know,
And never knowing what we should understand.
Those who know are never fooled,
Because, they understand fools.
Those who sought understanding all, are always fooled;
Since fools understand that they know.
Knowing is enough and easy to understand.
But, not understanding the un-understandable
Is what we don’t know
If you know this poem, you need to understand it
To understand fools!
If you understand this poem, then you
Know what you can’t understand.
Don’t be fooled by a fool!
Comments about A Fool’s Almanac by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: poem
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda