A Night To Be (Part Two) - Poem by Chad Morgan
A Night To Be (Part Two)
He checks one more time for any fuzz on his jacket.
Deep breath, straitining his tie, anticipating how the evening will play out.
'It's good to be nervous. ' As he opens the door.
Not to excited about the theme of the play.
'She'll be in tears when she sees the ring' He exclaimed.
Imagining topics to talk of on the walk home.
emptying his jacket pockets in case she might get cold.
'I'll wait until the end of the night to ask.'
One hour until the show.
(Knock, Knock, Knock)
'Sweetheart, are you ready? The show starts in an hour.'
Comments about A Night To Be (Part Two) by Chad Morgan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda