Beauty - Poem by Brian Potthast
Looking at you I see
Many different signs of beauty.
One of these may be
The eyes through which you see.
Another being that radiating smile
That seems to stretch forever in a mile.
You have the qualities of an angel.
But you don’t see the way I do.
Never believing the things I say.
Things like “you have beauty beyond compare”.
Just turn around I’ll be there,
Saying what I’ve said before.
The truth to you is all I’ve gave.
Because the truth is all I have.
Comments about Beauty by Brian Potthast
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl