Blue-Eyed Dove - Poem by Sayeed Abubakar
The night is growing dark and deep;
And leaving me alone awake,
You're going to sleep.
I will pass the night for your sake
And will cry for your love,
My blue-eyed Dove.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Blue-Eyed Dove by Sayeed Abubakar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl