Buddha And Susanoo. - Poem by masako ikeda
I am a dreamer.
I don't need anything
Meet the child again
It must be a life
It is Support me
Is my fear a sin?
Is it time?
It is very important
If think about it, I will stay quiet
Isn't it good?
A sum that does not sing
Poetry is Inspire me
The heart of beauty that dwells in the book
As it is
Comments about Buddha And Susanoo. by masako ikeda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl