Catalyst, The - Poem by s./j. goldner
for the first time:
i wasn't in it for the attention
just so you know;
i wasn't in it for the drama—
or the trivial 'we.'
i was in it cause this life is
and you were the only
face i could see.
Comments about Catalyst, The by s./j. goldner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl