Day After Day - Poem by MarieEve Goupil
What's going on with me?
You can't see,
I can't explain,
You can't figure out.
Day after day,
Everything is going worst.
I look happy,
But i'm really far from it.
I try to keep on going on,
But I have the feeling,
The feeling that I can't continue.
You think I don't need anybody,
But I need someone...
Someone to hug me,
Someone to say to me 'Take my hand and come with me'
And someone to give me what I never had...
Comments about Day After Day by MarieEve Goupil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: happy
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl