Game Of Love - Poem by Jantien Jantien
i want you, just because i do
not because i need you,
not because i want to
and you're not even my type
you're too tall, too thin
too sweet, not hard enough
too cute, not fun enough
you like me too much
and i don't even care enough
i just want to see, how far i can go
how far you will go
how long it will take
for you to see, i'm not who you thought i would be
i want to see, want to know
what you think of me, after my little, cruel show
the show i performed so many times
dumping all those innocent guys
don't you see?
you're just an experiment
can't you see?
i'm f*cking with your mind
think i care, about you feelings, your heart, your spilled money, time & effort?
Think i do?
Well think again.
Comments about Game Of Love by Jantien Jantien
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl