Ghost In The Shell - Poem by Kevin Waller
So peaceful yet so lovely,
her flawless form sitting in the dark.
She looks at me with doubting eyes,
I cannot help my inner thought.
Past my face and through my mind,
her hypnotic stare does drift.
Burning through every ounce of my soul,
her heavenly glance does rip.
Her face so pure and hair so fine,
she looks at me with goddesses' smile.
Most intense her beauty becomes,
leaving me full of pain but always craving evermore.
She stalks my dreams day and night,
the specter of this living world.
Fueling my soul and burning my mind,
she is of every whim, every breath, untold.
Comments about Ghost In The Shell by Kevin Waller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl