Hug - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
I know you have found me here and can see me.
You are truly special to me from my head to my toes.
How I wish to hold you near tender and gentle would I be.
Hug, I am but a fool to think that you could not find me here.
We are both the same and from two different worlds we be.
Inspired me to be with you and together yet still far away.
God knows I would rather die to not have you near.
Comments about Hug by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl