Inhale, Exhale - Poem by Brandon Griffee
Today, this day of restlessness...
Gazing off into an imaginative plane,
Words fragment on their voyage;
Some are slain by the whitest noise.
Those who survive the flight
Plummet as they tunnel the mind.
A continuous daydream it seems,
Carrying on from day to day.
The awake become the inert,
the body's lifeless, the mind's strayed.
Comments about Inhale, Exhale by Brandon Griffee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl