Let Him Go - Poem by kathryn _xo
Since the day you left me
I haven't been the same,
the tears won't stop falling
but I know I'm the one to blame.
The words you said so sweetly
still ponder in my mind,
the question of if I'l ever get over you
haunts me all the time.
Now I'm living without you
well life can't get much worse,
even though you've been gone for a while
my heart still really hurts.
I'm slowly getting better
though you have already
found some one new,
and I know it's over but
I just can't let go of you,
you've gone on with your life,
I guess now I should see
that even though it was good
while it lasted
we just weren't meant to be.
Comments about Let Him Go by kathryn _xo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl