Lost And Pound - Poem by Kevin Lawrence
Twas a time tween the wars
Words were banked on the left.
Ezra wrote some,
but caressed the best.
HD was an image to behold
And Ernie was full of bull,
Scott was beaten by a bear
And TS went to Waste;
But all drank with a Stein
And led their life on a line.
Comments about Lost And Pound by Kevin Lawrence
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda