Loveless Art - Poem by Sippy Cup
Fell for legs but sold the smile.
We talked a while.
Said 'I really dig your style.'
That extra mile.
You said three words and thought it right.
I pulled you tight.
Things I said both day and night.
To end the fight.
Lost in love you'll never find.
Each time you try.
Gave to me both time and mind.
Each tear you cry.
Found your heart in broken parts.
Our time apart.
Gave to me a fresh new start.
is loveless art
Comments about Loveless Art by Sippy Cup
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl