My Asian Angel - Poem by Lisa Silk
My life is bleak
I feel weak
Then I met him
with Hazel eyes
His name is Tim
He knows nothing of how I feel
We smile and laugh
We smoke and toke
Should he know, I fear he turn on a heel.
I thought I liked only girls.
Jordan put an end to that.
Now that I see Tim
My stomach and heart togeter, twirl.
I won't reveal myself
and never intend to.
I know he shows no intrest.
So I place my love high on a shelf.
Together as friends we will do well.
But all this backed up love I have
It begins to hurt.
But I must make do, For you
My asian angel.
Comments about My Asian Angel by Lisa Silk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda