Nature's Turns. - Poem by Elaaf Ansari
Forests are disappearing,
The clouds stop raining.
Lands became drought,
Nature mandate humans flout.
But now nature calmness breaks,
The lands became desert,
Nature began to exert.
There is a silence in the air,
Siren of famine blares.
The world became a frying pan,
DO humans have any plan?
Night appears to be red,
The last day arrived.
Nature show it final move,
Tsunami taken the world inside it,
Nature now became exult!
Comments about Nature's Turns. by Elaaf Ansari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl